Table of Contents >
Chapter 21. Enhancing Support, Incentives, and Resources >
- Section 1. Overview of Tactics for Providing Support, Incentives, and Resources
- Section 2. Creating and Facilitating Peer Support Groups
- Section 3. Creating Support Groups and Networks for Parents and Guardians
- Section 4. Establishing Programs Linking Caring Adults with Youth
- Section 5. Establihsing Intergenerational Programs Linking Youth with Elders
- Section 6. Establishing Incentives for School-Based Promotion of Health and Development
- Section 7. Using Barter and Exchange Skills
- Section 8. Developing a Local Time Dollars Program
- Section 9. Using Funding Incentives to Make Outcomes Matter
The Community Tool Box is a service of the Work Group for Community Health and Development
at the University of Kansas.
by the University of Kansas for all materials provided via the World Wide Web in the ctb.ku.edu domain.