... Thank you for writing to us. If we understand your question correctly, it is a big one! Very briefly, we think it will help iff you can:
1. State precisely what you think the resources would be used for. What specific actions would be taken?
2. State precisely what kind of resources you will need. What kind, and how much?
3. Make a list of all the different places where you might find the resources you need. What are they? And which are the most promising?
4. Find a small group of people who share your beliefs and who would like to get involved in action.
5. Sit together with them, and clarify your answers to the three questions above, .
6. Then, based upon those answers, work out a step-by-step plan for how you will get what you want.
This may not necessarily be easy, and it may take some time, but if you are committed and determined,, we think that you will have positive results. We send our best wishes for success.