Search form

Ask an Advisor Answers

I am developing a community-based learning support club as my post graduate studies project. I am a vocational educator and trainer in Australia in our community health services sector. I would like to incorporate the Community Toolbox into my blended learning workshops under licensed authorisation. Can you advise if this type of license is firstly possible for here in Australia, and under what license agreement this would occur.

Thank you for contacting us at Ask an Advisor. We are glad to hear that our resources are useful! While we cannot speak to licensure agreements in Australia, we do have a Use Policy that may be helpful to you. It is linked at the bottom of the Tool Box homepage, and also at As noted in the use policy, paid leader, facilitators, or consultants should contact the Center for Community Health and Development at the University of Kansas at for additional permissions. Thank you, and best of luck with your training!

Question Date: Sat, 12/01/2018