Search form

Ask an Advisor Answers

What can be done if a 503c7 is acknowledged by its State as an active organization but the IRS does not recognize it and the 990 exiling is rejected by IRS?

Hi Jeannie,
The only suggestion I can offer is to consult an attorney for appropriate advice.

Question Date: Sat, 08/05/2017