Search form

Ask an Advisor Answers

Hi. I am doing Advocating for Change and what to know if this is accredited at the end of the course.

Hi John, and thanks for asking.
Currently the only certification that is offered is through our courses on Kansas TRAIN. The certification is offered through TRAIN, not CTB.  Information can be found at: ://
Certificate or not, I hope you find the material you are studying helpful to your work.

Question Date: Wed, 07/26/2017