Search form

Ask an Advisor Answers

Hello - I was looking on the web site that is linked to this site regarding where to go for what grant, alot of these sites are either no longer available, giving the error message saying this, or they state that you will be redirected and you are not. I am simply looking for assistance in receiving some form of personal medical grant or be directed where to go for this assistance.

Thank you for your patience in my response. Also, thank you for your question. 
Unfortunately, your specific question is a bit out of the purview of this particular forum. However, I do understand that medical issues (and bills) are a major concern for many folks. Although I may not have a specific answer to your question, I think there are a couple strategies you may consider. Most hospitals and health care providers have on site social workers whose job is to assist people in navigating these systems. I would recommend talking with a medical social worker at your hospital or health care provider as they will have much more specific information they may be able to provide. You may also want to do an internet search for key terms like "medical hardship grants," "medical grants," or "healthcare grants," for example. 
I hope this is at the very least somewhat helpful. Thank you for writing in and I wish you luck on finding what you need. 

Question Date: Sat, 09/21/2019